UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2021
For the post of CMS (combined medical service), the application form has started by 7th July 2021. Apply for CMS exam 2021 from online mode. The exam date has also announced by 21 November 2021. This post has been announced for well-qualified people, who have an MBBS degree and belongs to the medical field. 838 seats are available for UPSC combined medical service exam.
So, candidates apply fast and don’t waste time on this.
UPSC CMS Exam 2021 exam syllabus, what is eligibility, age limitation, required documents, notification, application process, and selection process also. You get all information about this from my side.
Confirm date information about UPSC CMS Exam 2021
||Publicize date of application
||Expire date of application form
||assuming the date of admit card
||Expected result date
Applicable details about UPSC CMS Exam 2021
|Name of agency
||Union Public Service Commission
|Name of vacancy
||combined medical service exam
|No of seats
|Location of job
|Type of job
|Certain date of notification
|Expire date of application form
|Publicize date of application
Essential eligibility for UPSC CMS Exam 2021
- The age limit should be 18years to 32 years.
- Candidates who have passed the written and practical exam of MBBS, basically candidates should have an MBBS degree from a recognized institute. And candidates will have to give a medical test.
The selection process is given below
- Interview and computer test
Apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2021
- For applying, Firstly candidates should have all information about CMS Exam 2021
- Then watch our online site upsc.gov.in
- You will get all information related to this from the web page
- Check and read the application form and fill up details according to post
- Link your documents and pay the application fee
- Click on the apply button and save your file or future process
Here we will tell about the exam syllabus which is as follows. UPSC exam syllabus is divided into 2 parts
|1st part of the syllabus
||2nd part of the syllabus
Obstetrics and Gynecology
pattern of Exam
Here we will tell about exam patterns which are as follows
- This exam will be taken online mode. 0.33 marks will be deducted for each question. All questions will be taken from objective type. Time duration will be 2 hours. For Know, more information stays on this page.